Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 6:18 PM


I've not blog for quiet sometime already due to work. Work has pretty much keep me occupied nowadays.

I was working the A shift last week and ohh-boy I was so exhausted when it was Saturday. Thanked god, Saturday was only half-day work till 2pm.

That's why I had to really miss out on the Mar/Apr Birthday celebration at the Airport today. And another major problem was that I'm on a bloody tight budget now!

I'm using adult fare now. Fcuk! I usually bring food from home if not then I'll just spend my lunch break reading a book without eating. & once I'm home from work I'll be hunger for food. Heh!

Anyway, at first I hate my work but now I'm loving it. No more getting scolded by the seniors & supervisors. Now I joke around with them and it seems that I'm not afraid to voice out my opinion. Heh! :)

Every time I reached home from work I'll be tired and the only thing I managed to do is to watch a bit of Indon sinetron and eat my dinner and then off to bed for work the next day.

A colleague of mine said that she likes my sense of fashion. Heh! I don't think that I dress to kill to work but I dress what makes me feel comfortable. Thanks for the complement babe! :)

And now Im missing the GFs and BFFs banyak-banyak! Seri,Farah,Dila & Azliza,we'll meet up pretty soon aite babes! :)

MyHotComments.com