Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 9:52 PM

Work was like the four letter word today. @#$%. TOTALLY! I was damn tired to the core especially when we had to wear the N95 mask.

I was running here and there. Doing ordering, running the shop floor, cashering, taking temperature, taking stock at the store & etc.

I only had 30mins of break since there was a huge crowd today non-stop coming into the Pharmacy. But luckly I managed to go on break the same time as GF Seri. Yeah~! She's working in SGH as well. All thanks to the swine flu that she got the job in SGH. HAHAHAHA! :p

1 month of working is over. Now let's bare for another 2 more months before I say, 'sayonara' to this job of mine. Heh!


P.S: Don't forever always comparing skin please. I know that I'm dark and your daughter is fair. SO? At least I have a job unlike your daughter. *flip hair*