Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Saturday, May 02, 2009 @ 12:38 AM

When to nenek's house yesterday after mahgrib as Uncle Did & Cik Hamin are coming along with Hafiz. Hafiz is the latest cousin among the cousins. LOL! He's only 6 months and ohh-boy he's such a cutestuff and chubby. They said that he is like me. Heh! :)

Stayed for an hour plus before dad fetched us home and I was glued to the tv watching OIAM 3 Grand Finals. I've been catching OIAM 3 since day 1 and since then I've been supporting Tomok.

I remembered that I used to be all crazy and gugugaga over Tomok and New Boyz. When ever they had any performance in Singy, I'll be definetly going to it together with Liza. Heh! And if I can't get to go, I'll be all sulky and merajok for the whole day. So very the kental right? What to do everyone has their own moments of kental. Mine just happened to be this. *shakebutts*

Tomok has really changed alot since he entered OIAM 3. His performane every week was a must watch performance and his voice is amazingly much more better than when he was in New Boyz.

It was a relieve that he won OIAM 3. He's the first male contestant to won OIAM. I was jumping and shouting like crazy when he was annouced as the winner. Damn bloody happy! :)

Now I'm watcing his performance again on youtube. Heh! Can't get enough of him. :p

Ungu's latest album launching, Penguasa Hati, on SCTV was the BOOM! I'm loving them more and more!