Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Saturday, May 09, 2009 @ 12:45 AM

I'm loving it. :) For the past two days I've been enjoying work. Minus the part where by there's a few spy(s) at work. Heh!

Like nonsense lah, you ask these people to become your eyes and ears & then report back to you with the info that they have gathered.

And it was also so stupid of you to ask me, who is only a new temp staff, to be you spy. Like duh, of course I won't lah. Obviously almost everyone does NOT like you and I think you know it too, so why do you still have to do all these things?

Just one work for you, M-E-R-E-P-E-K!

1 month has pass and 2 more months to go. YEAH! *shakebutts*
I'm looking forward to StarLites'09 on the 20th June. After all the meet up sessions and discussing about this and that, we finally had almost all done and settled just now at LO 1.
HIP-HIP-HURRAY!
Ok, I'm now sooooooooo fcuking hooked to Ungu's song tittled 'Hampa Hatiku'. It's a must for me to hear and see the video clip every single day without fail. Heh!
I'm in love with Ben Sherman's sweatshirt jackets. They are soooooooooooo fcuking nice. I want one for my birthday please. Pretty please. *innocent smile* :)