Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Saturday, May 02, 2009 @ 10:00 PM

Waking up in the morning for work just now was hard as I slept at 1+am. I ended up waking up at 6.45am, took my shower and got ready ASAP. But still I was late. Heh! But I was only late for 5mins. :)

Work was slack today and I got to go back early at 1.45pm instead of 2pm. YEAH!

I'll be working full shift on Monday and followed by morning shift from Tuesday till Friday. And Saturday is Vesak Day so it's another Public Holiday = No work for ME! *shakebutts*

Most probely I'll be going out to get a gift for my mom since Sunday will be Mother's Day. :)