Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 8:29 PM

It's the day of the month where by Little Miss Red came for her monthly visit. Having a slight cramp now.

As usual I'll be taking 190 back home after work. A chinese guy sat beside me and he doze off and kept bumping into me too many times. But luckly he was cute. Heh! *shakebutts* If not I would have given him a BIG push and he would have drop from his seat. HAHAHAHA!

My contact lens which is brand new is not being nice to me at all! Pfft! I wore it for just a couple of hours and my eyes will start to be red and all itchy. Fcuk! Luckly I brought along my specs. :)

Today's the 19th and in two days time it's my brother birthday. YEAH! I can't wait to see his reaction when he opens the gift from me. *giggles* And where to celebrate? That one must ask Papa because he's the one driving and paying for it. AHAHAHA! *evil laugh*

Lyla is my NEW addiction. *smile widely* :)