Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 4:12 PM

Yesterday while working I saw this cutestuff. He was a patient at SGH who just got discharge and wanted to take his medication at the Pharmacy. I could not take my eyes off him. Swear!
Althought he's damn fcuking fair, I still had my eyes glued to him. Knowing me, I don't go for fair-skin guys or easy said I do NOT like fair-skin guys at all. Heh! But he was an exception. *giggles*
I'm hoping to bump into him again. :)

Anyway just now was Graduation Day at Dover HQ. Finally we have all officially graduated from Higher-Nitec Biz. Admin. YEAH! *shakebutts*

Pictures are not with me as they are still with the girls. I'm waiting for the girls to send it to me. Lately I was in no mood to cam-whore or even use my camera to take pictures. Tone down abit. *flip hair*

But I did get a picture taken with my GFs using my camera. Heh!
GFs with Ms Lee Pui Kuan.

GFs with Mr Hirman.


Pose maut kape? LOL!


People change but not YOU. I should have known it long ago. Maybe I did know about it but I still choose NOT to. Heh! My bet, my lost. Game Over!