Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 10:33 PM

I'm NOT a fan of American Idol but yet I was watching the Result Show yesterday night and wasn't even getting off the sofa for the entire show. Simply because there were too many great artis performing such as Jason Mraz and BEP! Boom, Boom, Pau! LOL! & someone by the name of Kris Allen won AI this year. He's such a cutestuff! HEHEHEH! :)

Work was awasome today, even though I was working full shift. I was supposed to do screening the whole of today but luckly they have already employed two guys to take over of the screening. This means that the temp staff do not need to sit outside and take people's temperature till they can even fall asleep again. Kwang,kwang,kwang!

So I was basically having lots of fun at work today with the Abangs and Kakaks at work. I've got Abang Stephan a.k.a Abang Long, Abang Chan, Abang Benny and lastly my favourite abang is Abang Syafik. Heh! Coz' he calls me Adek and he's forever helping me. :) I also got Kak Mis, Kak Waty, Kak Izzy and Kak Zanna. They are great people to chat with and joke around with. I loike~!

Tomorrow there's a BBQ pit organized by the Pharmacy at ECP and I'll be going with the temp staff, Sri and Shalini while Fadilah is driving. YahooooooO! Free ride. Heheheh!

Now tell me, am I loving my work and my collegues more than before? *flip hair*