Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 7:48 PM


Since Im turning a year older soon, I've decided to make my very own wish list. Heh! *flip hair*
So if you don't know what to get for me for my 19 birthday, I hope this will help. *giggles*
  • Laptop (MacBook)
  • DSLR Camera
  • Crocs HP holder
  • Watch (from Adidas/FCUK)
  • Agnes B bag
  • Make-up set (from ZA)
  • Pump shoe (from Everlast, size 39)
  • Sling bag (from Aldo)
  • Blouse
  • Dress
  • Sandle
  • Formal handbag (from Charles & Keith)
  • Revoltage tees/blouse
  • Ben Sherman Sweatshirt

I know, I know, I know, most will say that I'm thick skin but I don't care! *shakebutts* Ouhh well, I'm kinda a thick skin person also in real life. AHAHAHAH! Never afraid to voice out what I want and need. :)


Ouhh well, even if I don't get those items above as a birthday present it's alright because I can always wait for my pay and go shopping for them. YEAH! :)


"Tak mengharap tapi kalau dapat, ALHAMDULLILAH. Amin."