Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 8:23 PM

I've totally LOST touch to the blogging world. Till GF Seri doesnt even wants to take a peek of my blog because she knows that I wont update. *drama mama-mama mode* :(

Im here to not blog a very bloody long boring post. But just to update snipets of my life.

Starlites was just a BLAST!

Dinner treat from Marina at Breeks was YUMMYLICIOUS~ with the company of Fiza + Zuraimi. Just the four of us but it was total MADNESS!

Celebrated GF Dila's birthday recently and it was just AWESOME! :)

Had my Picnic at Botanic Garden with the GFs + Vivien Ong + Gary Nan Qiang + Akhbar.

Sharing moments at One Fullerton's Starbucks with GFs + Gary Nan Qiang.



Alrighty, that's about it I guess. I'm off to watch Anu'09.