Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of (Shikin M), which houses her mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 12:04 AM

Saturday, 11th July 09

Meet up with Gary, Dila & Farah at Tampines. Yesssssss, I travelled all the way from Bukit Panjang to Tampines just for window-shopping + dinner at Badoque. Seri was supposed to join but she couldnt last min. BOO-HU-HU!

We window-shopped at T1. The four of us had our first bite of macaroons. Very the jakun k! We took pictures before eating it and even count 1,2,3 before tasting it. LOL! First bite wasnt that great but after that is was nice. Very nice indeed! :)

We made out way to Badoque for our dinner. Luckly I made reservation earlier. Every single one of us was hungry. Ultra-superman-hungry! So we didnt really mind at all that it was raining heavyly as long as there's food for us. :) It was our first time there and Gary couldnt stop talking about how great the ambience and interior was. Plus that girl/lady who was serving us. Heh!

We ordered starter which is baby octupas, main dish, pizza and last but not least dessert. :)








At the end of the day everyone was bloated with good, delicious food! We are sooooooo going there again soon! I want the pizza! :)

Wednesday, 8th July 09

Went out with Farah, Seri & Haila after work to Bugis. Jalan-jalan at Bugis Street. I wanted to go to Iluma's Adidas to have a look. From just to having a look, I ended up buying a small sling bag. Hehehe! :)

We then had dinner at Zam Zam. The murtabak was SHIOKkkkkkkk~!
Saturday, 6th July 09
When to O bar for Fiza's cousin,Mimi, birthday party. Me, Fiza & Aishah was crazy! Poor thing for these two because they were wearing heels! @#$%!? Luckly, I was wearing pumps. :)

Bump into Azmir. Heh! We stay till 3am before making our way to Fiza's house. Slept at her house and by noon I was back home.

Friday, 3rd July 09

I was still on MC but I still when out. Heh! Accompany Farah to sign her contract at Suntec. Walk to Esplansade and head up to the roof top for some sharing session + camwhore session. :)

Then walked all the way from Esplanade to Far East Plaza to meet up with Seri for dinner.

After dinner, we lepak at McD till 11pm.

Thursday, 2nd July 09

I decided to go to the Polyclinic to get myself 2 days MC. As I was coughing and having a slight flu. Took medication and slept & rested at home.

Woke up in the afternoon and got ready as Im accompany Fiza to Zirca for Mark Bonafide's showcase.

Nothing could stop me from going to the showcase. Heh! Luckly I wasnt having any fever if not I wouldnt be able to attend the showcase.

Enjoyed ourself to the fullest but it wasnt enough at all! It was just too short, simple , sweet & SEXY showcase. Looking forward to the next one though. :)